Are you suitable?
Laser technologies have come a long way in even the last five years. This means more people than ever before can benefit from the incredible advancements. It is necessary to have a thorough examination to see if Laser Vision Correction will work for you, but there are a few general guidelines that may indicate suitability.
Here’s a quick guide to seeing if you’re a good candidate for TransPRK or LASIK Procedure:
- You’re over 18 and not older than 55.
- Your glasses prescription has remained stable for a minimum of 12 months.
- You don’t have a history of major eye problems, eye injuries or diseases.
- You’re not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You enjoy general good health.